2hr Group Intro Course
2 hours Group Intro Course (R790)
We offer a 2 hour intro course for those people who want to give kitesurfing a try or a taste and understanding of how things work.
We will teach you all the first steps you need to know as:
- Theory about safety and wind explanations.
- Firstly kite flying with a small kite (foil kite, for learning safety the kite control).
- All you need to know, i.e. Kite set up, how to pump your kite, and to connect your lines independently.
- Safety systems.
- Kite flying skills.
Want to know what the wind is doing on your lesson day?
Check out the Windguru forecast below and scroll down to the description below to find out how to read it.
Windguru forecasts have all the details you need to know about the wind as a budding kitesurfer. It is used by beginners, instructors and even professional kiteboarders to find out what the wind conditions are going to be like at their local spot. But understanding what all the colors, numbers and arrows mean can be confusing for a novice. Below is a key to help you understand what conditions are forecasted at Big Bay in Cape Town for the next 72 hours.
Windguru Key and Lesson Capabilities.
What you are looking for:
- Wind Strength: Between 10 - 15 knots. Good for Beginner Lessons
- Wind Strength: Between 15 - 30 knots. Good for Body Dragging and Board Riding Lessons
- Wind Strength: Color Between Green and Red.
- Wind Direction: ESE - S.
- Wind Direction: Arrows pointing up between South toEast